Boat Airdopes 501 ANC Wireless Earbuds: In this post, we are going to review Boat airdopes 501 ANC tws earbuds and will talk about its sound quality, features, specifications, pros and cons to see if it’s really a good buy or not for our money.
In the end, we also did a comparison between Boat Airdopes 501 ANC vs 501 Twin wireless earbuds to find all the differences that set them apart from each other.
Boat Airdopes 501 ANC review
Boat Airdopes 501 Anc Specifications:
|Model||:||Boat Airdopes 501 ANC True Wireless EarBuds|
|Battery||:||500mAh (Case) 40mAh*2 (Earbuds), 5 Min Charge gives 60 minutes backup, Upto 28 Hours Playback time|
|Charging||:||ASAP Charge with Type C port|
|Other Features||:||IPX4 Water and Sweat Resistant, IWP, Dual mic 4x with ENx, Low latency technology|
Boat airdopes 501 ANC wireless earbuds are the latest launched TWS earbuds by Boat Brand.
Boat Airdopes 501 ANC Features:
- ANC meand active noise cancellation here, and company promised that with these earbuds hybrid active noise cancellation upto 30DB is coming that can surpass and filter unwanted background sound.
- Airdopes 501 ANC comes with 8mm driver sized on both earbuds which deliver powerful bass and unbeatable boat signature overall immersive aural HD sound experience.
- Both earbuds have 2 mics inbuilt with ENx technology to give smooth calling experience.
- The build quality also very good so that you can use it without any worries.
- These earbuds are ergonomically designed to comfortably fits on your ears and gives no itch or pain in the ears even you didn’t wear off for hours.
- Boat airdopes 501 ANC has the latest Bluetooth V5.2 and can give connectivity up to 10 meters.
- This model also comes with IWP (Insta wake n pair) technology, which means as soon as you open the case these will automatically connect with your device.
- It’s also IPX4 waterproof certified so that your music/video experience never interrupt even you are running in the rain or sweating in the gym.
- Boat 501 ANC wireless Earbuds comes with their ASAP Fast charging promisinng to give 60 minutes backup in just 5 mins charge that can easily charge with type C port and it’s expected to provide total of 28 hours of nonstop playback time. If we talk about playtime for earbuds per charge from the case it gives 6.5 hours of playtime per charge for earbuds. This means you can fully charge earbuds around 5 to 8 times from the carrying case
- And to charge fully the battery in the case, boat airdopes 501 ANC comes with their fast charging technology known as ASAP charge which offers 60-minute playback in just 5 mins charging.
- Boat airdopes 501 ANC has capacitive touch control on the outer ring side to play/pause, activate Siri/Google assistant and answer the calls.
- To make the calling experience better both earbuds have 4 mics to cancel the noise around and irrupt free voice.
- This time company also gived Beast low latency for more accurate audio sync, that means we can expect better gaming performance.
- Right side earbuds equiped with in ear detection feature, play when plug in ear, pause when take out from ear.
Boat Airdopes 501 ANC: Pros and Cons
- Equipped with many latest technology like Ambient mode, In ear detection, ENx for better calling experience.
- 8mm drivers to provide HD Sound quality with deep bass
- Superb call quality with ANC noise cancellation upto 30Db
- Very Stylish looking and attractive design
- Latest bluetooth v5.2
- Comfortably fits on ears
- Good battery backup with fast charging support and type c port
- Connecting speed is really fast with Instant wake n pair Technology (Earbuds power on automatically as one opens the case).
- Old IPX4, needs higher certification
Boat Airdopes 501 ANC Sound Quality
The brand is known for its amazing sound quality at affordable prices and the Boat company didn’t turn down this legacy even with their newly launched boat airdopes 501 ANC tws earbuds.
Airdopes 501 ANC model has a small 8mm size sound driver which provides boat signature immersive sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear HD sound.
The earbuds have an ambient mode which offers transparency wrt the sound around you even during the listening.
With in-ear detection earbuds began to play as soon as you plug them in ears and pause when taken out from the ear, which means power is optimized to last longer.
Boat airdopes 501 ANC sound quality is so great that even for using hours it didn’t give any problems to ears.
Boat airdopes 501 ANC call quality
Boat airdopes 501 ANC microphones are equipped with active noise cancellation features and every earbud has 2 mics with ENx technology that gives clear sound to the next person on calls. Wheater it is calls, zoom meetings, or multiplayer gaming Boat airdopes 501 ANC mic going to win your heart and provides a 100%satisfactory experience.
And the best part is you even record noise-free videos with it because of ANC noise-cancelling feature.
Boat airdopes 501 ANC Gaming
Airdopes 501 ANC coming with Beast Low Latency feature and the company promise it has better audio sync.
So we can expect this model can be good for most of the games especially when it comes about online multiplayer games like free fire and BGMI, so there is no delays in sound effects like we faced in their previous tws earbuds.
Boat 501 Anc low sound latency while gaming is really what you going to like most this time.
Boat airdopes 501 ANC Battery life
500mAh (Case) 40mAh*2 (Earbuds)
Boat airdopes 501 ANC Bluetooth headset comes with a Fast charging lithium-ion battery case with total of 28 hours of nonstop playtime and 6.5 hours playtime with a single charge of earbuds.
The carry case can fully charge the earbuds multiple times where each charge gives 6.5 hours playtime.
Plus, Boat airdopes 501 anc battery indicator also on the case which illustrates the power indication outside of the case when earbuds are being charged inside the case. There is light blinking pointer on the case which shows the current power backup left in the case.
Boat airdopes 501 anc charging time is very less as we know it came with Type C fast charging and all it takes just very few hours to fully charge the case.
While charging boat airdopes 501 anc charging indicator of case blinks so you can know it now charging and each light stop blinking when the case charging to full 100%.back to menu ↑
Boat Airdopes 501 ANC: How to use
On the first time, when you received your ordered boat 501 anc earbuds charge them for around 5 to 10 minutes so if there is no charge available then with your charging it will be ready to use.
After that enable your phone’s Bluetooth then Open the boat airdopes 501 anc case, put out the left earbuds first from the case as it’s the primary earbud if it lights blinking red and blue then it’s ready to connect then after few seconds put out the right earbuds.
Now go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings and search for new devices, here you can see these earbuds names as Airdopes 501 ANC.
Click on them to connect.
That’s all your boat airdopes 501 anc Bluetooth headset is now connected with your phone.
Boat 501 anc comes with updated IWP (instant wake and pair) technology so every time you open the case these earbuds will automatically be connected to your phone.
If you want to reset the earbud or on/of then long press for 8 to 10 seconds, it will reset the earbuds.
Boat airdopes 501 Anc Touch Control Actions
While listening to music or watching videos you can pause them with one touch on earbuds, next select with 2 times touch on earbuds, and go back to the previous song/video with 3 taps. If you got a call then with one touch you can answer the call and end the outgoing call. With 2 touches you can cut the call.
- 1 touch- for pick up/ending the call
- 2 touch- for cut the call
With a long press of 3 seconds on the touch of boat 501 Anc, you can activate the voice assistant of your phone.back to menu ↑
Comparison: Boat airdopes 501 ANC vs 501 Twin wireless earbuds
Boat Airdopes 501 ANC
|501 Twin (old version)|
Boat airdopes 501 ANC TWS Earphones
Boat airdopes 501 twin
|Battery||:||5min charge=60 min backup, 28 hours total playtime and 6.5 hours in a single charge||500mAh, 25H playback time, up to 4.5H with each charge|
|Charging||:||500mAh (Case) 40mAh*2 (Earbuds), ASAP Charging, Type c Port||Normal Charging|
|Driver||:||8mm Drivers||6mm Drivers|
|Buttons||:||capacitive touch, switch-pause songs, handle phone calls, and Google Assistant||touch controls, switch-pause songs, handle phone calls|
|Warranty||:||12 months||12 months|
|Waterproof||IPX4 Water and Sweatproof||IPX5 Water and Sweat resistance|
|Other Features||latest IWP Technology, Instant Voice Assistant, 4 mics in both earbuds with ENx noise cancelling||IWP, voice assistant, no anc in mics|
What’s difference between boat airdopes 501 ANC vs 501 Twin
Basically, boat 501 ANC earbuds are a more updated and improved version of boat 501 twin with lot of improvements from design to performance.
If we cut the chase and only talk about the difference between boat airdopes 501 ANC vs 501 twin then those will be,
- Design: The design of aerbus and case totally changed now they are more compact with popular shape.
- Battery– Boat 501 ANC has Fast charging with type C post which can give 60 minute playtime in just 5 mins charge, while 501 twin has no fast charging.
- Improved sound quality– Sound and bass are now more balanced and synchronized in 501 anc airdopes with ambient and in ear detection technology.
- Better calling quality– This time boat launches their earbuds with something new active noise cancellation technology combined with ENx which promised to give better crystal clear calling.
- Faster charging– Boat 501 anc has fast charging technology called ASAP charge which 5 charge gives 60min playtime while 501 twin has no fast charging.
- More stylish and attractive colours– Airdopes 501 anc has more stylisg design, beautiful and attractive colour combinations (especially their black and white combination) than 501 twin earbuds.
back to menu ↑
You might also like these posts,
- How to Throw a Fantastic Party!
- Zebronics Juke Bar 3800 Pro vs 3820A vs 3850 Pro vs 3900 Comparison: What’s the Difference?
- Zebronics Juke Bar 9000 Pro vs 9001 Pro vs 9200 Pro Comparison: What’s the Difference?
- Boat Aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580 Comparison: What’s the Difference?
- Boat Aavante Bar 3100D vs 4000DA Comparison: Check Specs, Sound quality & Price