Realme Dizo Gopods D vs Realme Buds Q: In this post, we are going to review and perform a detailed comparison between most selling Realme Buds Q vs Dizo Gopods D (latest lauched TWS earbuds by Realme) to find out which one is the best true wireless earbuds under 2000 rupee in terms of value for money, sound experience, calling, battery and gaming.
So, let’s start with reviewing each one’s specs and features.
Dizo Gopods D Specifications:
|Battery||:||400mAh in case, 20 hours total playtime|
|Charging||:||Fast charging, 10 min charge gives 120 minutes backup|
|Driver||:||10mm Drivers with Bass Boost+|
|Other Features||:||Super low-latency gaming 110ms, IPX4 Water and Sweat Resistant, Stereo Mic with ENC noise cancelation|
Customer Ratings- Updated soon!
Realme Dizo Gopods D comes in 2 classic colors- Black and White
Dizo gopods D features:
- Dizo is new subbrand under Relame and Gopods D is latest TWS earbuds launched. Which looks very stylish.
- Gopods D comes with 10mm drivers withe bass boost+ technology to optimize the sound experience ven more, plus the sound promising to give Immersive HD enoyment.
- Each earbud weights only 4.1 grams which is very lightweight and hinting to give much comforts in ears than other TWS.
- This time Realme gone even futher by Give fast charging in such low budget Tws earbuds, only charging 10 minutes can give 2 hours battery backup and 1 full 100% charge gives upto 20hours playtime.
- The battery in Gopods D is 400mAh, but company optimized the battery backup for fast charging that really amazed me.
- Earbuds also have streo built in mic with ENC noicse cancellation for superior calling quality.
- Realme Gopods D euipped with capactive touch and bluetooth 5.0V.
- There is IPX4 certification to protect earbuds from water or sweat.
- And the best thing, I found in Dizo Gopods D is their super low-latency gaming features which sync game’s audio to 110ms and that’s the best for gamers.
- Earbuds comes with 12 months brand warranty.
Realme Dizo Gopods D: Pros and Cons
- Very lightweight and stylish looks
- Amazing Sound with bass boost
- Instant Bluetooth connectivity
- Fast charging- 10 mins give 120 mins battery backup
- Good battery backup with fast chaging
- Link with realme app availiable
- IPX4 water and sweat resistance
- Super low-latency gaming mode available
- Updated soon
Realme Buds Q Specifications:
|Battery||:||400mAh in case, 20 hours total playtime|
|Charging||:||Normal charging with Type B port|
|Other Features||:||IPX4 Water and Sweat Resistant, Stereo Hands-free with Built-in Mic, Touch Controls|
Customer Ratings- 4.0 stars out of 5 (Overall total)
- Bass Quality – 4.5
- Sound Quality- 4.4
- Design – 3.3
- Battery Backup – 3.8
Realme Buds Q comes in 5 trendy colors- Quite Yellow, Quite White, and Quite Black.
Realme Buds Q Features:
- These wireless earbuds have a very premium looking cobble like design with some textures on them.
- Realme buds Q earbuds are also very light-weight, per earbuds weigh only 3.6 grams! So it going to comfort feel even When you wear them for a long time.
- The case equipped with a 400 mah battery that charges the earbuds almost 4 times and each charge of earbuds gives approximate 4.5 hours of playtime.
- To make the wireless connection more reliable Realme buds Q comes with R1Q chip along with Bluetooth 5.0V.
- And as for the immersive HD sound experience and bass each earbud equipped with 10mm drivers.
- Realme buds Q has one thing that really meant for that is its super-low latency gaming mode. Which sync gaming audio experience to a top-level without any delay.
- To operate the realme buds Q, it has a touch control feature on top of them.
- Along with these, you can also link the earbuds to customize touch controls with the help of the official realme link app.
- These Earbuds are also IPX4 water and sweat resistant.
Realme Buds Q: Pros and Cons
- Very good sound experience
- Bass also very good
- Instant connectivity to Bluetooth
- Battery backup is amazing, it clearly gives around 15 to 18 hours backup with 1 full charge.
- Super Lightweight
- Stylish and Premium looks
- Link app available
- IPX4 Water and sweatproof
- Gaming mode also available with super-low latency
- Responsive touch not so much good. sometimes It makes delay responses.
- Realme buds Q Calling quality is average, not bad but also not that good especially outdoors.
- Although the company promises a 10m connectivity range but I doubt that as sometimes it brake under 10m after few walls. And for 1-2 seconds, the sound cuts off though happens on rare occasions.
Dizo Gopods D vs Realme Buds Q: Comparison
|Specs||Realme Buds Q||Dizo Gopods D|
|Battery||400mAh, 20 hours total playtime||400mAh in case, 20 hours total playtime|
|Charging||Normal Charging with Type B port||Fast Charging with Type B Port|
|Driver||10mm Large Dynamic Bass Boost Drivers||10mm Bass Boost+ Drivers|
|Buttons||capacitive touch||capacitive touch|
|Warranty||12 months||6 months|
Design & Comfort: Realme Buds Q vs Dizo Gopods D
Both earbuds, Dizo Gopods D & Realme Buds Q have quite a similar-looking with compact, stylish looking design and feels sturdy in hands.
Their build quality is top-notch means if somehow earbuds dropped from your ears or hands, they are not going to break or disassemble.
Like I said both have similar designs so their comfort level is going to be the same, people who used realme buds q before can expect the same grip and comfort in their ears.
They easily fit and provide good grip and drop even you are running, exercising or even cycling until you tackle your body with someone or something both model earbuds intact in the ears.
But, I have experienced with Buds Q, while using them laying on the bed they easily slip from ears as ear touch the pillow.
Winner: Tie, as they both provide comfort and grip in the ears.
Sound & Calling Quality: Realme Buds Q vs Dizo Gopods D
Boat Earbuds Gopods D and Buds Q have 10mm drivers sound drivers with bass boost technology. So, both provide good bass and HD immersive sound experience.
But the company promised here that they optimized Gopods D for more amazing sound experience.
But one thing noticeable here, realme buds Q good in audio quality till 70% to 80% but as you turn volume full 100%, there is some distortion and pitching. And mic quality also just average with no noise cancellation.
On the other hand, Dizo Gopds Q earbuds have better quality mics with ENC noise cancellation feature which provide clear call quality even when you are driving or in the market, while in same situation realme buds q calling quality is average and have some background noise while talking to another person.
Winner: Dizo Gopods D, as it has not only better sound quality but also amazing call quality.
Battery Backup: Realme Buds Q vs Dizo Gopods D
Between both, Buds Q has a 400mAh battery with Type B charging port and the case full charge in around 2 hours with up to 20 hours playtime backup.
While Gopods D has a similiar 400mAh battery coming with type B port and normal charging, which promise to give 2-hour power backup with just 10 minutes of charging and a 100% charge give 20 hours of playback time.
Winner: Dizo Gopoda D clearly wins as it has also fast charging feature
Gaming Quality: Realme Buds Q vs Dizo Gopods D
Realme buds Q has special features for gaming called super-low latency (119ms) which is quite amazing because while other TWS have nano-seconds delay in player action and sound sync, Realme buds q provide real-time sound from games even from Free fire or PUBG like multiplayer online games.
And the best part Dizo gopods d takes it”s super low-latency even further to 110ms, which means they have more accurate gaming audio sync than buds Q.
Winner: Dizo Gopods D, as it has even less audio sync to 110 ms, super-low latency especially for gaming.
DiZo Gopods D has cheaper price tag than Buds Q.
Dizo Gopods D vs Realme Buds Q: Final Words
Both earbuds come under the same price segment “Best earbuds under 2000“, and has good design and sound experience.
But I personally liked and suggest Dizo Gopods D as not only it has all the features of Buds Q but also some advanced features like Fast charging, better connectivity, even lower latency and best part more lower price.
Plus, Dizo is sub-brand of Realme, so brand trust and warranty also there.
So it’s making total sense why Choosing the Dizo Gopods D is the best option and value for money.
more related posts, you might like to read
- How to Throw a Fantastic Party!
- Zebronics Juke Bar 3800 Pro vs 3820A vs 3850 Pro vs 3900 Comparison: What’s the Difference?
- Zebronics Juke Bar 9000 Pro vs 9001 Pro vs 9200 Pro Comparison: What’s the Difference?
- Boat Aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580 Comparison: What’s the Difference?
- Boat Aavante Bar 3100D vs 4000DA Comparison: Check Specs, Sound quality & Price
FAQ: Most asked question about Realme Buds Q vs Boat Airdopes 441
Is Dizo gopods D better than Realme Buds Q?
Yes in many comparing options like sound, calling, connectivity, battery backup Gopods D is better option to buy.
Is Dizo Gpods D by Realme worth buying?
if you want to buy TWS earbuds only for gaming then Gopods D is best for you.
Is Dizo Gopods D good for call?
Yes, Dizo Gopods D has stereo built in mics with ENC noise cancellation and gives superior calling quality.
Is Dizo Gopods D good for PUBG?
Gopods D has special features for gaming called super low latency which is quite amazing because while other TWS have nano-seconds delay in player action and sound sync, Realme buds q provide real-time sound from game even from Free fire or PUBG like multiplayer online games.
Can I connect Dizo Gopods D & Realme buds Q to the laptop?
Yes, you can! Procedure is the same as we do on phones.