Boat Aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580 Comparison: What’s the Difference?
Boat aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580 comparison: In this post, we are going to review and compare best-selling soundbars Boat Aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580 to find out what’s the real difference between them and which one you should buy.
So let’s begin, comparing them side by side and in the end, we will see all the differences and who is the winner.
Boat Aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580
Side by Side Comparison
Boat Aavante 1550 vs 1580 vs 1500
What’s the difference
BoAt Aavante 1500, 1550, and 1580 Sound Bars are similar in specification and performance.
They are all 120W 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with External Wired Passive Subwoofer and Bluetooth 5.0, HDMI-ARC, Optical, USB & AUX Connectivity.
You may get a different subwoofer front plate (‘X’ or ‘A’ shaped), or a different remote (flat & thick or slim & rounded like firestick).
And the other tiny updates that usually doesn’t matter on overall performance.
Because the same audio and bass performance coming from boat 1500 model that coming from 1580 model.
Which one you should buy:
After reviewing these soundbars, one thing is clear now all three have the same spec and specifications and the only differences are available in their design.
So it totally depends on the buyer persona which design he/she likes most.
But as for my suggestion, I recommend Boat aavante bar 1500, as in the much cheaper price stage we are getting the same performance.
Boat 1500 2.1ch Soundbar
- 120 watts Total audio output
- Best for Small to Medium size rooms
- High definition sound & Powerful bass
- Sound setting with Easy control
- Separate Subwoofer with Bass Boost
- Simple setup – plug, play & enjoy
- DTS: HD surround sound
Also Read– Boat aavante 2000 vs 2050 Soundbar, Why both are same?
Boat aavante 1500/1550/1580 Soundbar #Detailed
Boat aavante bar 1500 Specs:
|Model||:||Aavant bar 1500/1550/1580 120W with wireless subwoofer|
|Size & Weight||:|
|Mounting||:||Wall Mountable, Tap top|
|input/Output||:||HDMI Arc, Optical audio input, USB 2.0, AUX|
|Connectivity||:||Wired, Bluetooth V5.0|
|Buttons||:||Power, Volume up/down, Bluetooth|
2.1ch built-in channel, 3D stero surround sound
Customer Ratings: 4.3 out of 5 stats (Overall)
- Sound- 4.3
- Bass- 4.4
- Bluetooth- 4.5
- Value for money- 4.6
Note: Boat aavante 1500 (available on amazon) and 1580 (available on flipkart) are same models with 120W total output audio quality, and it has wired subwoofer. That’s the con I found in this soundbar.
Boat aavante 1500/1550/1580 soundbar Features:
- The Boat aavante 1500/1550/1580 soundbar has total 120W sudio output (60w soundbar + 60W wired subwoofer), which delivers acoustic HD sound from every beat with deep bass.
- And to make audio experience more amazing, AAvante 1500 equiped with 2.1 nuilt in channel 3D stero surround sound with users can enable from remote button.
- It comes witth bluetooth v5.0 to connect and stream wirelessly.
- As fot other wires connection options, Boat aavante 1500 soundbar comes with Optical digital port, HDMI arc, USB and Aux to connect with TV or Gaming console.
- You can setup this soundbar easily on TV table furniture or to a wall stand. No expert needed.
- It has special feature: Entertainment EQ modes for Movies, Songs and News type content.
FAQ: Most asked questions about Boat aavante 1500 vs 1550 vs 1580?
Q. Which one is better between Boat aavante 1580 vs 1500?
Both models ahve similiar specs and features, only difference in their design. So it doesn’t matter which model you buy, will getthe same audio quality and performance.
Q. Does Aavante 1500/1550 and 1580 support Dolby Atmos?
No, Aavante Bar 1500 and 1550 does not come with Dolby atoms or Dolby Audio.
Q. Which connectivity modes does Aavante Bar 1500 support?
HDMI Arc, Optical audio input, USB 2.0, AUX & Bluetooth v5.0
Q. Is the subwoofer wired or wireless for Aavante bar 1500 and 1550/1580?
Both come with a wired subwoofer.
Q. Is the subwoofer wired or wireless for Aavante bar 1500/1550/1580?